Oxygen4Energy

Mike that was awesome .

You really sound old natural. Like you were just talking with someone ...not rehearsed at all.

Having all your trophies in the back ground sure doesn't hurt either...I've never tried any energy drinks or such when riding... well maybe a coffee at breakfast...but that's about it. Does the stuff really work?

Looks good. So do we get to see ya on TV?

Well done Mike. I would like to try some. Where do we get this product? My asthma gets in the way sometimes, and this product might benifit that too.
Btw, I'd really like a jersey or t-shirt to wear to show support for U at the ISDE. Is this a possibility?

Holy cow, I posted this then never revisited it. Oxygen4energy.com is where you get it. It's actually canned oxygen, not a drink. You shoot 95% pure oxygen into your mouth or nose and breath it in. It does help. I wish there were a way to route a tube from it into my helmet so I could use it during tense situations. Something for me to think about.

Mike

I suppose one could carry in the tool bag, and ingest at resets or transfer sections I just signed up and do believe this could aid in my early race riding difficulties, seems after the first gas I am on fire but the first 20 or so miles are brutal, Thanks

I just saw this and have to chuckle. I picture Mel Brooks from the movie "Spaceballs" when he cracks open a can of "perri-air".
3791328210_756cd713f3_z.jpg

Back