Parting out 2011 GG 300 EC

BrentMartell

Price PLUS shipping of what is left.

Part Price
GasGas Front Brake assembly 50
Skid plate- hyde racing full wrap around for pipe and frame 50
Stock gasgas Pipe with some damage repairable 35

Last edited:
Ok. I had another post that is now deleted because it was in the used bike section. It is a complete engine but the tranny had a disagreement. I have the parts list and the prices for the parts. To do a full on replace it all deal it is 1300, that includes a new piston. However, that is not needed with the low hours on the engine. Rings would be more than enough. Regardless the tranny parts etc are around 800 and it would be rockin again.

So, I can sell the crank, the case halves, etc all separate or if someone wants it all, there it is.

Thank goodness it finally works. Got back in town after spending with some amazing moms. I will work on pm's in a bit.

Biggest thing is to confirm who is getting what parts, then addressing left over stuff.

OK, gentlemen, I am going to post what I believe is a done deal, PLEASE correct me ASAP if I am wrong:

MOTO7MAN
Rekluse

PS COOK
Radiators (Nick H is back up on these)

EINSTEINGARAGE
Plastics- all except head light
Subframe
Airbox
Seat
E start set up

PJ7
Shock
Swing Arm
Small Original tank

SMALLPUFFYDOG
Frame and frame Guards

Last edited:
OK, gentlemen, I am going to post what I believe is a done deal, PLEASE correct me ASAP if I am wrong:

JOHN R B
F&R Wheel sets
E start system
Ignition/harness complete

MOTO7MAN
Rekluse

PS COOK
Radiators (Nick H is back up on these)

EINSTEINGARAGE
Plastics- all except head light
Subframe
Airbox
Seat

PJ7
Shock
Swing Arm
Small Original tank

SMALLPUFFYDOG
Frame and frame Guards
I'm still in for the rads. Forgot to ask- I know they don't come with guards, but are the louvers (if they exist) included?

Back