Parting out 2011 GG 300 EC

OK, gentlemen, I am going to post what I believe is a done deal, PLEASE correct me ASAP if I am wrong:

JOHN R B
F&R Wheel sets
E start system
Ignition/harness complete

MOTO7MAN
Rekluse

PS COOK
Radiators (Nick H is back up on these)

EINSTEINGARAGE
Plastics- all except head light
Subframe
Airbox
Seat

PJ7
Shock
Swing Arm
Small Original tank

SMALLPUFFYDOG
Frame and frame Guards

Mine looks right, sent you a pm though may be a last minute add on to my list

Mine looks right, sent you a pm though may be a last minute add on to my list

That's right for me as well.

I think that I will at least need some sort of title or written receipt with the VIN number on it so I can title it in CO.

Updated list and prices.

Waiting for a couple of guys to get back to me on:
E start set up (complete)
Plastics
Subframe
Airbox
rear wheel assembly
Sun Rim and buchcanan spoke set

OK, sorry guys I am not ignoring you. Trying to figure out some shipping and I think UPS and the rest decided to do crack. I am going to have to go the shipping store and look them in the face and ask Why it cost 70 to ship domestic for a 12 lb package in 25x25x12 box.

I want you guys to get an awesome deal on gg parts and not feel cheated on shipping. I hate that. Please bare with me. If I owe you a PM please be patient, I am old, forgetful, and little scattered, with kids dragging me off to baseball and taekwondo every day. Might have to sell them too.

OK, sorry guys I am not ignoring you. Trying to figure out some shipping and I think UPS and the rest decided to do crack. I am going to have to go the shipping store and look them in the face and ask Why it cost 70 to ship domestic for a 12 lb package in 25x25x12 box.

I want you guys to get an awesome deal on gg parts and not feel cheated on shipping. I hate that. Please bare with me. If I owe you a PM please be patient, I am old, forgetful, and little scattered, with kids dragging me off to baseball and taekwondo every day. Might have to sell them too.

USPS is the way to go for domestic. Check out their online label process, it will save you a couple off walking in.

OK, I have shipped from work for so long I have no clue anymore. Except the lady who I work with is being a PIA and she scares me. I will see if I can get the info and do it myself. Not many people scare me, but oh man, this one is on a rampage. LOL

I can't buy your kids but I'll give you mine...LOL. Btw, I was told that if you go to the main USPS center instead of the pack and ship places which use USPS that it is cheaper. The private stores seem to have discretion to mark up the shipping rate. I don't know if they get commission or what, just FYI.

What is the condition of the stock exhaust header? has it been repaired, bent?
Also will you be willing to sell the tm chain guide separately (without the bracket)? how much?

Last edited:

I did the same part-out sale with a 300cc KTM About six years ago. Getting shipping prices, boxing up parts and getting them to UPS became a second full time job...then there were the people sending me biting PM's because they believed that they had asked for a part first.

If you are refering to the stock pipe condition etc it has not been repaired. I had a Hyde skid plate on the bike and there is one small dent in the pipe on the header section before the expansion chamber. The pipe is what I would consider a 9 out of 10.

Updated some prices and sold parts.

FYI- I will not be around at all next week. I guide for a buddy occasionally so I will be out of town.

First - I WILL TAKE IT - on the E start will get the whole thing for $400 shipped in the US.

I priced that entire kit on gofasters...$2002.13. That does exclude the subframe and battery. It is the parts I will be sending....PLUS, coil, ignition, stator... 2500-2700 for all of it.....for $400.00

Back