Rainforesty roots

Jakobi

Super Moderator
12347_528527963921657_2049674858_n_zps06243dd7.jpg

I'd want to lay-down if i came across that too :-) Going from bottom to top as pictured would be.....er......'challenging'.

Tough day at the office as they say !

As always, pictures taken the gradient out of it too. Its a downhill bike track. I don't think riding up would be much fun..

Cool pic, looks like stairs almost. Climbing that wouldn't be easy lol.

On foot in hiking boots it might be easy'ish !

But imagine that on well worn tyres in the rain. Grrrrrrrrr......horrid :eek: Infact i think ive just stalled even thinking about it.........

Last edited:
I've been alternating rides to share the load between the bikes and evaluate the differences. No real evidence of the new bike being used though. Not yet!

The hill in question drops 350M over a km. Sections of it being nastier than others. No individual part appears to be unridable with a bit of momentum and some solid line selection, but maintaining that for the amount of time neccessary to clear the hill would be chaos. Needless to say, I opted to come home via the road. 350M over 12kms :D

Heres some footage a mate took at the end of 2011. Shes grown over a bit more, and washed out some since, not to mention we just had a week of rain and most the normal creeks were unpassable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1qTEXBSr0

I've been alternating rides to share the load between the bikes and evaluate the differences. No real evidence of the new bike being used though. Not yet!

The hill in question drops 350M over a km. Sections of it being nastier than others. No individual part appears to be unridable with a bit of momentum and some solid line selection, but maintaining that for the amount of time neccessary to clear the hill would be chaos. Needless to say, I opted to come home via the road. 350M over 12kms :D

Heres some footage a mate took at the end of 2011. Shes grown over a bit more, and washed out some since, not to mention we just had a week of rain and most the normal creeks were unpassable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK1qTEXBSr0

Nice vid!

Back