Redbull erzbergrodeo live on sunday

swazi_matt

Just.a reminder that tomorrow at 12 Austrian time you will be able to catch live streaming of the erzberg harescamble online. Redbull TV and a few other sites

It's goin to be a good one with walker, jarvis and taddy in good form

Amazing race with amazing results. True display of sportsmanship

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I watched a fair chunk of it, but had to retire to bed before the end! Great to see even at the top end they experience the same challenges we all do, and pull together to acheive the same desired goals we do to!

It was a great race until downtown.
Normally no one would finish the race without help.

Send from iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched some of this live, then watched the replay last night. Holy crap! I've never seen anything like that in Pro Sports!

I thought it was funny when Johnny Walker showed up at Downtown... The announcers said "there's Johnny Walker, he's not going to get any help from these guys, and he's certainly not going to help them" or something to that effect. Two seconds later, Walker hops off his bike and starts pulling! It was awesome!

Was awesome up to downtown but I thi that while the sportsmanship was great it took a bit away from the race. Really unfortunate that taddy couldn't stay in the mix for more than 10s

Thanks for the reminder. Always enjoy watching this race, some day I hope to go in person. I would probably need to win the lotto and quit my job though.

Yeah the downtown section could have been removed. I would like to see in person how steep and slick that was though. Must have been absolutely brutal for them all to need help. If you watched the spectators you could see them trying to hold on to bushes and branches to stay put.

Most amazing rider is Mario Roman, he made it through downtown with only 1 helper pulling him up.
He finished almost alone!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Because he missed a checkpoint.
The only thing I don't know, does he missed the checkpoint before or after downtown

Because he missed a checkpoint.
The only thing I don't know, does he missed the checkpoint before or after downtown

Commentary was suggesting he missed one as he arrived in down town, and that he may have also been aware. Pushed on regardless!

I was really impressed with wades performance this year. I have always considered his riding style more suited to EWC type events than extreme enduros and watching him start in Carl's dinner I thought I was right but he made it through

He (just like jarvis in the past) believes he did not miss any checkpoints and I am surprised the fact that he rides a KTM was not enough to override the disqualification

Back