Ricochet Skid Plate

I've bought two, one for the DR-Z and one for the YZ. Both are quite sturdy, mounted easily and fit up well.

How much do they cost?

How is the fit, including access to the both the drain bolts?

I'll have to double check but I think it was $65 and $4 for shipping. I live pretty close but they didn't over charge me for shipping. The fit is really good IMO. The clutch drain hole lines up perfect. Not sure what other drain hole you are referring to. Has two front brackets and one rear(but mounts to the side)...semi circular that wrap on to the frame tubes. I put some taped foam onto the frame tubes for a snug, vibration free fit

Thanks.

I was referring to the crankcase drain. Already pulled mine trail side once.:(

I'll try and get some. I'll check the crankcase drain hole too.

Stupid question....Why would you drain the crankcase?

I got 2 rides on it then broke my leg so I'm out for the next 3 months. It is way better than the CRD I had. Beefy, easy to mount, holes line up, etc. I put some thin closed-cell foam on the frame rails and there is virtually no vibration. I definitely recommend it!

I got 2 rides on it then broke my leg so I'm out for the next 3 months. It is way better than the CRD I had. Beefy, easy to mount, holes line up, etc. I put some thin closed-cell foam on the frame rails and there is virtually no vibration. I definitely recommend it!

Sucks about ur leg.

Awesome review thanks!

Back