Riding my EC250 at the Buffalo Mountain trails of Hatfield-McCoy

buffalo mountain is my favorite one for single track... i did it a few years ago in january with 6" snow on the ground. extra treacherous :D

I was there wedsday the 13th on my 11 300. I didnt get to ride as much single as i wanted because the guy that was with me put a stick through his cr250 a hr in from the trail head. I took video too but inscrewed up and had the cam pointed down too much. The single was a bit knarly really. Im from indiana thats the rockiest place ive ever been.

I was there wedsday the 13th on my 11 300. I didnt get to ride as much single as i wanted because the guy that was with me put a stick through his cr250 a hr in from the trail head. I took video too but inscrewed up and had the cam pointed down too much. The single was a bit knarly really. Im from indiana thats the rockiest place ive ever been.

Which trails did you do? I want to hit the rest that I missed this fall. I was loving my MT43 rear on those rocks :).

150 and 182 come to mind. It was just too grown up and iffy in places for me to be getting to far away from the quads i was with. 150 was good the way i rode it but had two hill climbs that were washed out bad that would have been an issue the other way

great videos been two years since i have been there. i really want to get back this year. looking for someone to go with if anyone is headed down this summer or fall and would like to meet their would be great let me know riding 03 gasgas 200 from ohio

Back