Scuitto Flats Kamloops

HuskyDude

Super Moderator
Did a little ride last weekend for the first time at a area south of Kamloops. Funny after living here for over 27 yrs...never even knew it was there.

I had a Go Pro mounting on my chest but for some reason it never captured anything.
banghead.gif

And I tried another mounted to the rear fender. Lots of vibration and the sound came out more like static than engine sound...thus the music.

Scuitto Flats

Last edited:
Funny, I've never ridden there either but a few of my riding budies have told me about it. I'm pretty much a Inks / Greenstone rider as I live up the hill. Looks like faster trails, but not very whooped out at all. Going to have to check it out soon.

Considering that GreenStn still has Snow on the North face and is still very slimy. I was shock at how dry and dusty the trails were. The vid doesn't show it but if you weren't leading you ate a lot of dust.
I found the bottom trail more for quads but once you got up higher it was a lot tighter and not so dusty. We should get together and do a ride...since we're almost neighbors.

Last edited:
Back