Sheridan mtn

lgr

Wondering if anyone could pass me some baseline jetting for the Sheridan mtn, AZ area. I have the chance to ride out there this weekend but I'm jetted for around 600 ft. Right now I have the NEDJ, 175 main, and 42 pilot. I don't have any other jets with me but will pick some up.

Bike is an 09 300

How thick is that needle ?

With an RB modded carb, I would usually do 172/42 (edge of rich) unless it got warmer than typical April temps.

I do not know the diameter. It is an asII 38mm BTW. My current jetting is nice in cave creek, but probably won't be up higher?

Temps in the low seventies probably

If you like what you have, then try 172/40 at Camp Wood/Sheridan Mtn.

Expect 2k to 3k elevation changes dependin on how deep into the southern valley you go, so don't go toooo lean. :)

I just put in 172/40. I'll leave my nedj on the second clip for starters, or should I go middle to start. Thanks for the tips. I picked up a few different pilots from screwy Louis.

I just put in 172/40. I'll leave my nedj on the second clip for starters, or should I go middle to start. Thanks for the tips. I picked up a few different pilots from screwy Louis.

Your 40P should be good up there. I took a second look and found I had 175M, but the only time I was on the main jet was on the transfer roads between tests.

Back