Shorai LFX14

Darrendeep6

Shorai LFX14 *PICS ADDED* SOLD

I have a Shorai battery for sale. It's the 14 series that is spec'd for the KTM 300XCW as they don't list one for the GasGas 300. It was bought last year. I only used a couple times this year. I removed the ridiculous e-start off my 300 after the bendix died. I always maintained it with the Shorai charger. I have the original box, all papers and all the foam that is included. The only way you can tell the battery is used is I stuck one foam piece on the front to fit in the battery box, which I removed and some residue remains. They are $150-160. I would like $80.00 plus shipping. Pics upon request.

Last edited:
I have a Shorai battery for sale. It's the 14 series that is spec'd for the KTM 300XCW as they don't list one for the GasGas 300. It was bought last year. I only used a couple times this year. I removed the ridiculous e-start off my 300 after the bendix died. I always maintained it with the Shorai charger. I have the original box, all papers and all the foam that is included. The only way you can tell the battery is used is I stuck one foam piece on the front to fit in the battery box, which I removed and some residue remains. They are $150-160. I would like $80.00 plus shipping. Pics upon request.

What year 300xcw is it for?

It's was for a 2013.

DSC00052.jpg

Back