Short 2010 250 Six Day review

Could you cut and paste the story here? I'm not registered on KTM Talk and can't access your link.

From KTM Talk....hope this is ok to do?

StrokerJr from KTMTalk (Jan. 11 said:
The GasGas really surprised me. First off the bike looks awesome, sexy & sleek like a flamingo dancer. The fit & finish from the surface looks good. Started easy, sounds great, crisp with zero vibration. Snicked into gear easy with a very light clutch pull, however the throttle has too hard a pull and the grips were a little thick. Once under way, this thing pulls pretty hard, definitely could tell it’s a 250 with soft low end but then a good hit in the mid-range that pulled hard into the top end. Nice motor, with 6 speeds no less. I would put 2 teeth on the rear sprocket, as first gear is a little high. The brakes are excellent F & R. The cockpit is a little small for me but for most riders it is probably ideal. Handling wise the first thing I thought of was this bike feels solid, its very stable and feels connected or planted to the ground, but she turns and turns well, nice again. The suspension worked great with almost no adjustment for a wide range (weight) of riders, quite plush & controlled. In conclusion I was expecting the Gasser to be kinda slow & funky but she surprised me in a good way, this is a nice bike, every bit as good as a KTM. Anyone in the market for a 2 stroke should take a long hard look at the Gasser especially if you are less than 6 feet tall.

And NO I don't sell them, I own a 08 KTM 300 XC

Last edited by a moderator:
He will cast out from the fold,shunned & thy name not spoken again!
Good review.

Back