Sloppy Rear Brake Pedal and Slotted Clevis Fix - 2001 EC200

I had the same issue on my 2002 EC300 and found that the Zeta one listed for the Handa CRF range is a perfect fit and looks cool too.

Another heads up per Matt @ Checkpoint. The bushing from Checkpoint is for '11 and older bikes only. Site says "all gasgas" which is incorrect. Doesn't affect me but might you.

Another heads up per Matt @ Checkpoint. The bushing from Checkpoint is for '11 and older bikes only. Site says "all gasgas" which is incorrect. Doesn't affect me but might you.

Thanks for the headsup, I have a 2011. What is the 2014/2015 GasGas pedal design when they switched back to the exterior mounted pedal as opposed to the 2012 pedal that tucked into the frame(but jammed with mud)? Does the 2014/2015 need a better bushing or was the oem bushing redesigned?

I have a 2015 EC200, and can confirm the bushing does not fit the bike.

Unfortunately I have the exact same issue.

Anyone solved it for newer bikes?

+1 for Checkpoint bushing on '07 EC200.

Hi guys,

I can confirm the great little item from Checkpoint.

I cleaned everything, put in new o-rings and snugged it up: NO SLOP, sideways at least.

I have been seriously annoyed about the slop and have replaced the stock parts including the brass sleeve in the brake arm, only to have the slop issue remain.

Now I'll keep an eye on the clevis for vertical slop.

Later

Back