Top ten 2 strokes

Thanks for the link. Good read.
I agree with most of it BUT:
the mighty CR500 was 10th on the list?
Ride any year RM then throw your leg over a five hundo and tell me which on made you laugh out loud the most during the ride.
I love my CR500AF. Best off-road motor Honda ever made hands down. Who needs a power valve anyway?:D
The KX500 was 9th? They handle like crap, have weak tranys and have that fresh 1980's styling with that classic Kawi puke green color.

+1 on the KDX and the big CR 500. You haven't lived until you have ripped through a couple of hare scrambles on one of the big CRs.:eek:

I guess I'm lucky.....I have #1 in the stable!

Attachments

• IMG_34761.jpg
    IMG_34761.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 58
Wow, +1 on no KDX! When I read the thread title the KDX jumped straight to mind.

Not surprised to see the early 2000s CR250s in there, they were a beast of a bike, scared myself everytime I rode it.

+1 KDX great little bike but a lot of fun in the woods.
Bought a cr500 a few years ago but did not have enough ass to kick start it.
Some guy came out and on the 3rd kick it started. Traded him his street bike for it...my loss

+1 KDX great little bike but a lot of fun in the woods.
Bought a cr500 a few years ago but did not have enough ass to kick start it.
Some guy came out and on the 3rd kick it started. Traded him his street bike for it...my loss

I raced CR 500s a lot. You just need to have the piston past tdc, bring the kickstart lever back to the top and do a smooth full kick. Bang...she will start every time.:)

Back