Twisted Engineering Bark Busters

I really screwed up crossing a log. I whiskey throttled and the bike launched straight up and flipped backwards while about 5 feet off the ground. Bike landed completely upside down with all its weight on the right side of the handlebar - snapped it clean off right next to the mount. Was interesting riding it out of the woods that way.
Twisted Engineering would only offer a small discount even though the bars were only 6-8 months old and purchased new from an authorized dealer. They would have still made money on the replacement so I won't be buying any more of their products.

I really screwed up crossing a log. I whiskey throttled and the bike launched straight up and flipped backwards while about 5 feet off the ground. Bike landed completely upside down with all its weight on the right side of the handlebar - snapped it clean off right next to the mount. Was interesting riding it out of the woods that way.
Twisted Engineering would only offer a small discount even though the bars were only 6-8 months old and purchased new from an authorized dealer. They would have still made money on the replacement so I won't be buying any more of their products.

That's good to know.

At the price they charge for the initial purchase, I would expect a good crash replacement program.

Yes. I think so. I'll reiterate my satisfaction. Section 5 at sandlapper I nailed a tree that destroyed the front fender, shroud and radiator. Got back to it, picked it up and finished the race with bars in perfect condition. Ive crashed these things more times than I care to admit. Still in great shape.

Back