Vegas endurocross

sfiegen

Over the last weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Las Vegas Endurocross with Mark Berg and met Geoff Aaron. I have been to several local events of this type, but this was definitely worth the trip. Geoff did a fantastic job and took third in the race. Geoff was very gracious during the awards ceremony and gave credit to the Gas Gas team for their support. Myself , my wife as well as some of my friends that came up from LA were able to hang out with Geoff in the pits and talk with him. I have to say Geoff is very down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. We talked about bikes (Gas Gas) and some of the tricks and mods Geoff had done to the bikes to get it ready for racing. Geoff appeared very detail oriented and talked about little things that make the bikes work better for him so he has them ready to race. It is very apparent that he is very well respected in the industry by racers and those involved in the sport at all levels. Geoff's professional attitude and demeanor make him a fantastic ambassador for Gas Gas in this form of racing and in the industry as a whole. The next day I had the chance to talk with Cody Webb about the race. He was very easy to talk to and had nothing but good things and respect for Geoff. Mark Berg has done and is doing an exceptional job trying to get Gas Gas to another level in the States and if we can employ riders like Geoff Aaron in all aspects of the sport we can only move up in the industry.

Attachments

• stacy1 026.jpg
    stacy1 026.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 59
  • stacy1 020.jpg
    stacy1 020.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 49

Was a good time. We have been to the Vegas EnduroX a few times new. Everett WA packs the house, compared to the vegas crowd...

That's frickin' awesome man, so cool to see your shots and read about the experience.

One of these days, I'd like to meet Mark in person - owe him a good whisky (or three) for all the help he gave me with my fuel tank :cool::cool:

Great write up for sure.

With Supercross, there's no way you talk to the riders up close and personal.
Off road riders rule!!:D

Back