Virginia City Grand Prix 2016

Rick

Hey guys anyone else in??? Entered in the B 50+ class. This event has been on the bucket list for years finally have an opportunity.....so were going for it!

http://www.vcgp.com/

Date: April 30 -1May

Chosen Steed: 1999 EC 200

I don't have an oversize tank so were jetting clean to for maximum fuel mileage.

Right now I have some pretty decent MX51's mounted with HD tubes, not my favorite tires. I have a few rides planed between now and race so I hope swap those out for Pirelli FIM PRO front and a XtraX 110/90/18 for race day.

The 200 hasn't been raced since the spring of 2009.

I recently had the WP's revalved and new springs, the Ohlins shocks was fully serviced and new spring as well.

She has been outfitted with new chain and sprockets (13/50) and have a 51 rear if needed.

I'm planing on pitting with 4 gallons of 100 octane fuel @40/1 with Motul 710. I'll have 3 extra air filters on standby.......it can be super dusty.

So......stay posted for updates on training rides, maintenance reports and final race report......

Thanks

Attachments

• 20130604_194948.jpg
    20130604_194948.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The lottery drawing was this past Saturday.......drum roll......... not the staring row I was expecting.

Looking like 10 riders per row, rows are let go 30 seconds.....looks like 18 minutes back from the first row.

Yesterday I fired up the ol? 200 honey......I really don't think there's much preperation to be done.......

She's got a good bash plate, Scott's rear disk guard, TM Design chain guide, Moose Bark bushers......

I've been busy at work so riding time has been cut short. This coming weekend I've got a full day of moto planed with the OTHG at the Hangtown National track.

Attachments

• IMG_4090.JPG
    IMG_4090.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 5
Back