Want to trade my 2010 Husqvarna cr150 for a 2010 or 2011 Gas Gas 2-stroke!!

fletchman45

Thinking about trying something different. Would like to trade my nice shape fairly low hour Husqvarna CR 150 for a 2010 or 2011 Gas Gas 200/250 or possibly 300. These 150's rock and roll and mine is set up super nice and was purchased new from halls as a carryover. Only ridden this season. A few of the extras included are. Zoke twin chamber forks, instead of the Kayabas (installed new on bike as I did not want jap forks. A Scotts steering dampner, WR handlebars (better bend then CR) EE handguards. Rear fender mount tool pack, FMF pipe, P3 pipe guard,stock silencer as well as a new FMF spark arrester, 18 inch rear wheel in place of the stock 19, foam inserts, lower gearing, 2011 plastic, IMS large tank, front and rear suspension both revalved and lowered 1 inch (done by Halls) set up for a fast A rider that likes it plush. Comes with stock fork springs and tank has .40's installed in forks. Well maintained and reminds me of a factory bike. Raced only app 6 times (enduro;s) ALWAYS netting me (a 46 year old guy weigh 165-175) a top 20 overall finish. Just thought about trying something different. Would sell for the right price. Lots invested. May boot a little for the right Gasser. I'm located in MN and would probably meet someone 1/2 ways. Call 218-252-4828 or email me at fletch1965@hotmail.com Thanks!!!!!

Back