Welcome Bills Motorcycles!

Rod Overstreet

Platinum Level Site Supporter
I am exceptionally proud to announce that Bills Motorcycles in Salem, OR has signed on to be one of newest GasGas dealers!

One of the oldest and most well respected Husqvarna dealers in the country, Bill Farrell will be taking GasGas to the same level in the Pacific Northwest. We hope all you will give Bill a shout and welcome him to the GasGas family by stopping in, or giving him a call. (503) 585-1153

I am exceptionally proud to announce that Bills Motorcycles in Salem, OR has signed on to be one of newest GasGas dealers!

One of the oldest and most well respected Husqvarna dealers in the country, Bill Farrell will be taking GasGas to the same level in the Pacific Northwest. We hope all you will give Bill a shout and welcome him to the GasGas family by stopping in, or giving him a call. (503) 585-1153

Looks like the dealer network is growing......:)

That's simply outstanding :D

Bill is a stand up individual and goes well beyond the normal customer service you'd expect. Although I've never owned a Husky, one of my friends did and after hearing about the experience he went through and what Bill did, I'd purchase from him without hesitation.

Congrats guys, way to keep the network growing :cool:

Thanks Rod it is going to be fun having GAS GAs and as with Husqvarna or anything else we will do our best to support the brand and customers and stock a really good supply of bikes and parts.We are also excited about the 125 and xlite motors that will be part of GAS GAS.I cant wait to get enough in to throw a leg over and ride one for a day.
billf

Back