Welcome To South Africa - You Got Balls?

Dingo

DSC09627n.jpg

Anyone care to come down for a 5 day off road tour through Kwazulu Natal? Pricing will be about 4000 euros including a bike and insurance? You just have to get here. We can even take you on some of the Roof Of Africa trails. And yes, there is a day where you ride through the reserve right past these little kitty cats and the rest of the Big 5. Sample local tradition and food.

If I come to South Africa I'll surely call you. Lion balls... Gas Gas... Some South African local beer... Sounds great... Would I have to take my Gasser with me as gargo or may I borrow/ rent one? :)

We only have cougars and bears to worry about here. And a few rattlesnakes. But U have the black mamba and a very large assortment of very large, dangerous four legged's running around! And what if my technique wasn't to his liking? What then? I don't want to be part of that sampling U spoke of?

We only have cougars and bears to worry about here. And a few rattlesnakes. But U have the black mamba and a very large assortment of very large, dangerous four legged's running around! And what if my technique wasn't to his liking? What then? I don't want to be part of that sampling U spoke of?

We get cougars too.Generally hang around bars,more of a hazard to younger riders.

Back