what should i be thinking about changing....

dank

due to issues with my carb slide, i have decided that im going to send it to Rb-designs, and have them cut my current no.6 to a no.7, and remove the stupid retaining screw that hold in the needle. im also looking at buying the ltr jetting kit from gofasters. what things will i be looking at when i change to the no.7 slide, and what will the ltr kit do to my bike? anybody have a good bench mark for me to start off at? the bike is an 03 ec250.

45 - 48 pilot, 180 -182 main, needle in #3. Assumes you are at 0 -1000". Consult the jetting database summary.

im at about 1400ish. right now ive got a 178 main, a 40 or 42 pilot (its one of the two, but i dont remember which) and god only knows what needle. i looked in the summary, is the 2004 de250 going to be a close match to my 03 ec250 with a no.7 slide? thats the big thing im not sure of.

due to issues with my carb slide, i have decided that im going to send it to Rb-designs, and have them cut my current no.6 to a no.7, and remove the stupid retaining screw that hold in the needle. im also looking at buying the ltr jetting kit from gofasters. what things will i be looking at when i change to the no.7 slide, and what will the ltr kit do to my bike? anybody have a good bench mark for me to start off at? the bike is an 03 ec250.

If Ron is doing the repirs you ought to have him do the mods and then it comes back ready to rock except for setting airscrew IMO

rons just doing the slide, and maybe a different needle. i cant afford the carb mod at this time.

Back