whispering pines run with a good flip!

I thought I was the only one that made thoses noises when going down a steep incline!!!

I also love how you tell Wes he was going to slow, why you flipped.. LOL

I am one of the member's on here that is a RMDRA member.

Shibby, I think your comments about the RMDRA do not belong on this thread or this forum. Why don't you go onto the RMDRA site, become a member and then have your discussion where the members of the club you talk about at least know it is happening.

Shibby, I think your comments about the RMDRA do not belong on this thread or this forum. Why don't you go onto the RMDRA site, become a member and then have your discussion where the members of the club you talk about at least know it is happening.

I have been a member in the past for numerous years.

My comments are like this video. Same thing. I know its happening, they knows its happening. I either see them doing it, or know people who are riding with them while doing it. I'm not mentioning names. They know who do it. The problem is if I know who's doing it, others do it, if others do it, everybody thinks it's not wrong.

Truth hurts. I do believe in what they are working for and appreciate those who spend many hours of volunteer work.

Shibby, welcome to the site. I see you joined feb 2013.

Perhaps you should take Cbergs advice.

Just sayin!

In the process of getting my post reviewed by the RMDRA right now.

I'll see what they say as a response. If not allowed I'll ask for a response that can be shared publicly.

Last edited:
If this wants to be discussed any further please start your own thread as this thread has been hijacked on a tangent the op never desired to delve into

Thanks a lot

I thought I was the only one that made thoses noises when going down a steep incline!!!

I also love how you tell Wes he was going to slow, why you flipped.. LOL

Yup I get a kick out of those noises too watching these videos back, I don't even realize I'm making those noises! And I had to make Wes think he was going to slow so I could raz him the whole way home!

I was going to call you to ride today actually but I got called into work. The boys might be riding tomorrow if you want to ride but I can't make it. I'm going to do my 250 swap this weekend then try it out hopefully next weekend, ill give you a shout and let you know when we get a plan together for next weekend bro. This was my first ride back from a broken foot and baby over Christmas so we just made it a short hour and half to test out my foot or I would have called you to come out as well! Conditions were great!

I was going to call you to ride today actually but I got called into work. The boys might be riding tomorrow if you want to ride but I can't make it. I'm going to do my 250 swap this weekend then try it out hopefully next weekend, ill give you a shout and let you know when we get a plan together for next weekend bro. This was my first ride back from a broken foot and baby over Christmas so we just made it a short hour and half to test out my foot or I would have called you to come out as well! Conditions were great!

No problem. I'm actually going skiing with the wife today and also next weekend. I've spent a few weekends this winter riding, she wants to have some winter fun too.

No doubt, It's been a busy house with the new one and the the older boy so I haven't been out much either. Just starting to ramp back up.

Back