Who wears glasses ?

Pro-Grip OTG Dual Pane. Otherwise, Oakley Radars can be made to your prescription. I had the same problem with googles cause of my thick eye brows and the Pro-Grip Dual Panes were the best but the Radars is what I use 90% of the time. I only use the googles on dusty days.

I ride on ice and wear a street helmet with a flip down visor. I flip it down until there is a 1 or 2 inch gap.....glasses do not fog.I ride by myself so I do not have to deal with other peoples roosts.

eating crow

30 minutes after my last post, i went for a ride.-1C, snowing and windy........glasses fogged! So I retract my glasses never fog, insert glasses still sometimes fog!
Craig

I tried Smith Turbo OTG goggles and my glasses would fog up quickly. I ran glass lenses and used rain x and all the anti fog you could imagine. As long as I was moving I could see. Fall over and pick your bike up and the fogging would resume. A well vented helmet also helped but the ultimate solution was Lasik eye surgery. It is absolutely great wearing goggles without fogging.

Drill a small hole in the lower outside corner of your goggle lenses (one on each side). This will help reduce the fogging problem.

Back