winter came early up here guys!!!

it was pretty cold, also kind of sad as a small portion of the start of the trail had been clear cut from last year. its funny because out of this vast mountain range were no one frequents they have to pick a very popular long standing trail to do this to. it really gets me fired up:mad:

I feel for you guy's, trail systems in my area are all off limits unless its winter/snowmobiles. I have to drive 2-3 hours to ride trails that are legal and maintained.

It would be devastating if a logging company did that to our trails, although most are protected areas.....that we pay to use. Days of running around on local trails here for free are LONG GONE.

Looked like a blast though, bit slippery too lol.

Same with us brother, that particular area closes dec 1 and re opens may 1 but just for dirtbiking not for quads or snowmobiles because apparently bikes cause 2 much damage?????? Wtf does a quad and snowmobile do then:confused:

4 Wheelers have rutted up and dug HUGE holes all over the remaining legal trails in our are here, its so bad I wont even bother taking my bike anymore.

Idiots find a soft spot and keep ripping through it till they get stuck, quad after quad.

thanks bro, i love riding in the snow and rain its so unpredictable i just love how it sharpens my riding skills!

Back