WTB: Reed Spacer for Early 200-300

coopernicus

Platinum Level Site Supporter
I'm looking for a reed spacer for an early GG 200-300 that works with the Boyesen Rad Valve that came stock on those bikes. I may even be interested in a complete Rad Valve and any new reeds (PSR-21) you may have. Let me know if you can help! Thanks!

https://cpd.direct/pages/oem-parts-diagrams
I just ordered one from this sight. Fast shipping if you?re in the states and the part doesn?t cost too much. It?s number 6 on this diagram I believe

Edit: that link will not take you to the right spot. Just select a ec300 from around 2005 and scroll all the way down to reeds

https://cpd.direct/pages/oem-parts-diagrams
I just ordered one from this sight. Fast shipping if you?re in the states and the part doesn?t cost too much. It?s number 6 on this diagram I believe

Edit: that link will not take you to the right spot. Just select a ec300 from around 2005 and scroll all the way down to reeds

Thanks! I was aware of that on the CPD Direct site before I posted but I just wanted to see if anyone here wanted to offload some old spare parts they may of had. I believe something exactly like that part is still sold today by Moose racing. It's a "torque spacer" that is listed for a Honda CR 250 up to the year 2000 or so. I have a new one on the way for $20 USD delivered so I can confirm the fitment.

Thanks! I was aware of that on the CPD Direct site before I posted but I just wanted to see if anyone here wanted to offload some old spare parts they may of had. I believe something exactly like that part is still sold today by Moose racing. It's a "torque spacer" that is listed for a Honda CR 250 up to the year 2000 or so. I have a new one on the way for $20 USD delivered so I can confirm the fitment.

I can confirm the Moose Racing Honda reed spacer fits the Boyesen RAD Valve (RAD91). I believe it is for 1984-2000 CR 250r.

Still interested in old RAD valves if they have the "91" engraved on it.

Back