Yard sale

GasGas

I have switched to Sherco, so I'm clearing out all my GG parts

2003 Ohlins shock with stock springs.
Stock 2011 EC 250 springs Sachs/ohlins
2003 swing arm with linkage. fits all years to 2011
3 Used air filters clean and ready for conventional oil or Notoil.
2003 slightly used ec 450 sub frame
Used stock ec 450 exhaust
2003 rear axle and nut
Lightly used stock 2011 clutch basket

Make offers and I can post some pics tonight maybe.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Six Days plastics, including the front fender as well as the air filters, assuming they are 2011 filters.

Are the DID U Rims a set, or just a single wheel?

Phil

I'm interested in the Six Days plastics, including the front fender as well as the air filters, assuming they are 2011 filters.

Are the DID U Rims a set, or just a single wheel?

Phil

Same here on the 2011 plastics. Please put me second in line for those.

Matthew

Will the 2003 Rear Axle fit a "99" EC 200 ? If so, what shape is it in and how much to ship to 17065 ?

Thank you, John

I don't follow? What have I missed?

I have just been waiting for the first inquiry on the plastics to "shake out"...being polite...waiting my turn.

But in reality this is really just an open for sale forum, so if you beat me to making a deal its..no big deal.

Sorry bout that sir. I didn't read the other post clearly. My apologies. The way I see it its first come first serve not who can snake the deal the quickest. I'll wait. Good luck.

Sorry bout that sir. I didn't read the other post clearly. My apologies. The way I see it its first come first serve not who can snake the deal the quickest. I'll wait. Good luck.

No worries, I was mostly just amusing myself (that's why I put the smiley face in there).

I agree with you though, if you wrapped up a deal before I could I have no right whatsoever to be upset

...but if dessertgasser beat me to it I would definitely get bent out of shape!

Back