'14 EC300 Mountain Goat

liv2day

Platinum Level Site Supporter
So, my awesome boys (2 & 4) like sitting down with the old man to watch dirt bike videos prior to hitting the sack for the night. We regularly watch Graham Jarvis and any hard enduro footage I can dig up on Youtube. Last night, I was looking for something new to watch and stumbled across this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHelGjG1bQ

I've ridden in some crazy areas with vertical drop, but this is pretty nuts. You know it's steep when you can actually tell there's an angle through the GoPro video...lol.

i cannot watch this video without leaning to the left at my desk :eek:
amazing, and indeed, if it allready shows on gopro footage it must be pretty darn steep!! :-O

crazy what some folks do :-D

Hannes.

Just a little off camber. It looked like he got lost at some point because he was doing a lot of looking around.:eek:

Hmm looks steep....
Can't believe he made it on such a heavy bike lol

Is that bike really a '14? Still had the red Sachs shock reservoir and black forks (possibly Sachs? Though looked to have 'WP' stickers on them??)
Looked to me like an Australian '11 Six Days model.

Hmm looks steep....
Can't believe he made it on such a heavy bike lol

Is that bike really a '14? Still had the red Sachs shock reservoir and black forks (possibly Sachs? Though looked to have 'WP' stickers on them??)
Looked to me like an Australian '11 Six Days model.

Perhaps the 14 refers to the year it was filmed?

Neat video. Guy must of had long legs to be able to wheely the bike around like that. Made me jealous of his calm and easy demeanor. I would of been on the gas and had the whole hill side torn up. Ha! That bike looked like a 2011 six days model.

Back