2 excellent bikes for the price of 1 a 300 and 250

lukachuki

SOLD: 2 excellent bikes for the price of 1 a 300 and 250

Hello Friends,

Due to a financial situation I have my 2 GG motorcycles and accessories up for sale. $3500.00 for all. As you can see below this is a good deal. I have pretty much just stored these bikes since I have owned them with the idea that one of these days I will move back to the Colorado Plateau. Hasn't happened though. I live in Aiken SC and would be willing to do what I can to make the sale go through.

email: lukachuki@gmail.com
Phone: Email me and I will send it

'05 DE 300
2nd Owner I bought it 3 years ago now and have ridden it 2 times on the Hatfield Mcoy trail system in W. Virginia and twice at Durham Town. I would bet that I have put no more than 30 hours on this bike since i have owned it. Previous owner, who is a member of this board, raced it for one season in the 50+ age bracket, he put in a new top end before selling it to me even though it was not needed. He just had the parts, and had no need of them as he was transferring to husky as they had some better perks for racers.

I just took it to my local GG dealer and had him go through everything to get ready for the fall riding season. He just replaced the wheel bearings and put on new bark busters etc.

Ok so here's the list.

-Brand New Maxxis SI Tires front and back ridden around the block twice

-RB-Designs Carbby Mod....which in my test run around the block woke up the bike bigtime

-All New plastics (GG OEM) and decals (I didn't see the decals in my 5 minute motorcycle photo opp, but I have em somewhere.)

-New Throttle Cable, wheel bearrings, and hand guards.

-New seat cover

-Used extra large capacity fuel tank

-Front end revalve by mx-tech
-Larger footpegs

-New repack for muffler

-assorted front sprockets and rear taillight assemblies (at one time i was going to try and get this thing on the road, didn't happen due to faulty VIN code)

mj45zo.jpg

250sdjt.jpg

2d7h400.jpg

'02 XCO 250

This bike I bought from the same guy off of this board.
http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237

I have ridden it very little. 3 times in Hatfield McCoy trail system and a time or two in Durhamtown near atlanta. This bike runs like a champ. It is currently sitting on a crate in my shop waiting for me to put the handguards and tires back on.

Ohlins fork and shock
Revalved by WER.
All new plastics (GG OEM) and graphics
New front and rear Maxxis SI tires mounted on rims but not on bike at this point.
Oversize IMS tank.
LTR Power Valve Cover

2mzh63a.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop

After looking a little closer at what other peeps are selling theirs for, i'll negotiate myself down to $3001.95

love to buy

If either of those bike make it out to Colorado I would be a buyer. That seems like a good deal and I am ready to own a gasser. Does the 02 XCO have the 2k2 ignition? Currently ride an 05 yz250 with woods mods.
Thank drew

Back