2 Stroke and GG NEWB!

Front Royalty

Hello all!
Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is John, and I live in Front Royal, VA. Its HIGHLY likely I will be the proud owner of a new to me '12 300EC tomorrow. I am somewhat new to the sport and Im coming off a Yammie 250F. Been reading up and studying the forum and its nice to know there is a place specifically for GG owners. Happy trails!

Welcome John!

If you've got questions, don't be afraid to ask. The worst thing that will happen is you'll get pointed to an existing thread on the topic.

I'm in your same boat. Came off a Husky TXC 250 and got a 13 300. You're going to love it! Keep us updated. :)

What a completely irrational purchase! What a machine! I love it! Had to install the headlight and reroute some wiring. Took her out, fired her up, and went for a spin around the block. WOW This is gonna be fun! :D

Attachments

• IMAG0627.jpg
    IMAG0627.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 43
Kitchen

I've seen bikes in garages, shops, trailers, carports, and even bedrooms. But this is the first time I've seen one in the kitchen. Congrats!

Looks like the one that just sold in the Used Bikes section :) Have to be happy mate! They have a bit more go than the old 250F while still feeling even more nimble.

Taskers Gap

Had a blast at Taskers Gap with another GGRO member today! I'm thankful for such a tight knit community here! Cant wait to hit the trails again!

Back