Scott's under mount damper,
barkbusters with hand guards,
Big fuel tank,
Galfer Rotors,
Rekluse,
TuBliss front and rear,
Fastway pegs,
Scorpion skid plate,
pipe guard, 20 hours on new Wiseco top end.
Been riding it a bit and it could use tires. I got new ones here at the shop. Pick a front and a rear from what's in stock and the price is still $2800 :-)
Runs great and handles great. $2800 OBO 479-787-7693 loactaed in NW Arkansas Thanks for looking
(NOTE- picture shows different bark busters and bike now has knobby)

Attachments

• 2004 EC300.jpg
    2004 EC300.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Been riding it a bit and it could use tires. I got new ones here at the shop. Pick a front and a rear from what's in stock and the price is still $2800 :-)

It's a nice bike Fred. I know you keep your bikes in great shape.

Bobby sure loves the 2006 Gasser that he got from you. He won't ride the CRF250x any more. :p He wants to install my spare recluse in the Gas Gas; saying that it's the only thing that he can see which would make the bike better.
In fact, the only other bike he has riden since buying the '06 from you has been his vintage bike in the AHRMA CC competition.

Good Riding!
Jim

It's a nice bike Fred. I know you keep your bikes in great shape.

Bobby sure loves the 2006 Gasser that he got from you. He won't ride the CRF250x any more. :p He wants to install my spare recluse in the Gas Gas; saying that it's the only thing that he can see which would make the bike better.
In fact, the only other bike he has riden since buying the '06 from you has been his vintage bike in the AHRMA CC competition.

Good Riding!
Jim

Thanks for letting me know Jim, hard to go wrong on a Gas Gas ! If I can sell this one I'm getting another one....

Gone to a new home, got the guy off a Husky :-) I do what I can :-). New (to me) bike should be here on the 11th, can't wait!!

Back