2005 gag gas 300 for sale

ss300

2005 gag gas 300 for sale--Bike has been sold.

Recently refreshed excellent condition. 2000.00.

sstrand.ss@gmail.com
253 939-2775

Bike is sold!

Last edited:
2005 gas gas for sale

Sorry about photos. They are in photobucket but I haven't got the url figured.

You can e-mail me and I can send them back to you if interested.

Last edited:
photobucket make it easy to post pics on forums.

Click on your pic in photobucket.
Click the link icon on the top right.
Left click your mouse on the "IMG" box. Will indicate "copied".
Go to your post reply here, right click your mouse and left click "paste".
Done.

Thanks for the bike. I spent some time really looking it over last night, you did a remarkable job of maintaining it, it is almost a shame what will happen to it in the next couple years.

One ride with PEB is like 27 rides with anyone else. I lost my front fender with 4 hours on my new bike while riding with this guy! Good work! :D

23 miles so far and it run like a top! Time to switch over the 07 subframe

Hey PEB, is that one of the GasGas decals I see peeling off your shroud? I have an '05 300, too, and all graphics on both shrouds started to peel and abandon ship almost immediately after taking ownership.

One ride with PEB is like 27 rides with anyone else. I lost my front fender with 4 hours on my new bike while riding with this guy! Good work! :D

Ha!

Front and rears both run at 0 psi with tubeless, fender lasted 5-7 miles graphics were doomed when I took ownership

My poor baby!! How could you!! I will need counseling after seeing that.

Both radiator shrouds were replacement and I re-used original graphics. I think they stayed on pretty well considering it is an 2005.

Glad it ran well for you it was and is an excellent bike.

Maybe you should run it w/o fenders.

I swapped the subframe and some other parts from the 07 to my new steed. You sir did an absolutely remarkable job maintaining the bike you sold me. It was spotless and very well prepped, thanks again.

That bike will never be the same again......have you seen any of PEB's GoPro clips??? Ouch! That WAS a nice bike!;)

Back