2005 GasGas EC250 FOR SALE.

Koko

I hate to do this, but up for sale is my 2005 GasGas EC250 dirtbike. I bought this bike couple months ago from GasGas Unlimited in Wallingford CT. Title is in hand. This bike needs absolutely nothing. Runs perfect. Has a GUTs tall seat and foam, spare air filter, suspension revalved and set up by Ccycle Suspension, Hebo bars, Cycra hand guards, stock GasGas number plate, aluminum skid plate, FMF Pipe and Silencer, Carbon fiber pipguard etc. I recently added a Polisport front headlight, Tusk LED brake/tailight, new front and rear wheel bearings. Truly needs nothing but someone to take it out and have fun. Trailer and dog not included. Asking $1850

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I want the dog too or the deal's off!

jk/

Fantastic looking bike, and I'm sure whoever ends up with it will be over the moon. Good luck on the sale.

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's killing me to sell it. I know I'll regret it, but I also know it won't be last. I may opt to sell my atv instead. Only reason I have tried to sell that first is I use it around my house to plow snow and go ice fishing in the winter. But I like riding two wheels on the trails better. uggh...

Went much faster than I thought. Still not happy about it, so no congratulations needed. Trying to figure out what I can do to get back on two wheels and I think I'm going to sell the 4 wheeler.

Back