2010 Gasgas ec200

chucky

My wife's new 2010 Gas Gas 200

gasgas010.jpg

gasgas013.jpg

I would love a new 200.
I heard that the price between the 200 and 250 didn't make it worth it to import the 200 into the USA. :( Are you located in US?

That hockey stick is the euro spec. model.

Thats the std silencer

I live in South Africa , apparantly the 200 was made for certain countries who still have a market for them . I know Australia was one of them .

The bike came in as the XC version , and I got a great deal on it

Thats the std silencer

I live in South Africa , apparantly the 200 was made for certain countries who still have a market for them . I know Australia was one of them .

The bike came in as the XC version , and I got a great deal on it

I didn't think you were in the USA.

I thought Clay mentioned that a limited number of 200s and 125s would be brought in.

Just noticed the linkage arms are red on these 2010 bikes. Great looking bike with the red hubs and red anodized forks IMHO. Now how cool would it look with the 2011 Six Day plastics/graphics;)

Just noticed the linkage arms are red on these 2010 bikes. Great looking bike with the red hubs and red anodized forks IMHO. Now how cool would it look with the 2011 Six Day plastics/graphics;)

I also noticed the linkage but figured I just missed it in past photos. Me sloooow :D

Or was there a lowering link added for the wife???

I talked to a guy at a S. Ohio Dual Sport that had a 200 with the red hubs and forks. I thought he told me it was a 2010. It sure was sweet. He loved it.

Australia didn't get 200 in the last 2 years...I think.

But for 2011 they are bringing them in with Ohlins 888 rear shocks and FMF mufflers like the 300Euro and 300R model we get......at a similar price to those orange bikes. Should sell well down here.

Australia didn't get 200 in the last 2 years...I think.

But for 2011 they are bringing them in with Ohlins 888 rear shocks and FMF mufflers like the 300Euro and 300R model we get......at a similar price to those orange bikes. Should sell well down here.

Has anyone seen the 2011 GG 200...or any other model???

Beautiful machine,your posters on the wall aren't bad either;) .
What is the rear disc fin? I have had trouble getting one for my 2010 300.

I made the lowering link , 124mm , figured it would look really cool in red -well spotted .

The carbon fibre clutch cover is made locally and I stuck it on with double sided tape .

The rear sharkfin is made by a local company PSP racing , you can purchase online at www.psp-racing.com.

My wife rode the bike this past weekend , said it was awsome !!!

I am running a DDK needle # 3 , 170 main , 45 pilot , 2.75 out on the airscrew , altitude 3000-6000ft and temp 25-30 degC

Idles great , no bog , no hesitation , much better than her 2007 model.

Back