2011 GasGas 300 ec

jeffs2200

I am thinking about selling my 300. Nothing wrong with the bike I am just wanting to try something different. It is in great shape and ready to ride or race. I have lots of extras on the bike and plan to leave them on the bike except for the Flexx bars.

It has the following

new piston about 10 hours ago
new chain and sprockets 13, 50
BPD radiator gaurds
Rekluse Core EXP
RB modded head
ee pipe
House of horsepower silencer
ee skidplate
motosportz damper
Brembo master cylinder and line for LHRB
House of Horsepower revalved Sachs 48mm forks
HOH revalved sachs shock
LTR 120mm pull rods (raises and stiffens rear end) also have stock

I will also include all my extras, clarke tank, stock pipe (dinged up) carbon eline gaurd, brake pads etc.

I am currently running WP 48mm cc forks onnthe bike with a KTM fornt wheel. The Sachs forks are good but I just like the WP cc forks a little better. I would sell the WP forks and the wheel for extra$$.

These pictures do not show the new pipe and silencer or skidplate. I will tey to take some new photos soon.

I will take $5500 for the bike with all the extras. If you want it in stock form I will negaotiate.

You can email me jeffs2200@yahoo.com or call 210-33six-3six98

I will drive up to 5 hours form SanAntonio area to meet a buyer at no charge.

also has guts tall soft foam and cover ( not shown)

DSC01838-1.jpg

DSC018412.jpg

Last edited:
The brake pedal and master cylinder are in perfect condition in a box in my garage. When I first went to the LHRB setup it took me about 2 rides to be completely comfortable. Now I have a hell of a time riding a bike with a foot brake.

I still have the bike for sale. I plan to bring it with me to Colorado August 18h thru the 24th. If you want to come check it out and take a ride just let me know.

Back