2011 Indianapolis EnduroCross (helmet cam)

mcnut

This is Jesse Warner's view of the Open Amateur LCQ from the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fairgrounds on August 26th. Only first place went on to the main.:(
Jesse rides a 2011 GasGas XC250 Six Days and you can barely hear it with that ridiculously-loud 4-stroke pumpkin he was dicing with.

2011 Indy Geico EnduroCross Open Amateur LCQ

Great video, that guy rides really well. I was cheering for him while watching the race. Thanks for sharing that.

He's my son. His Mom & I are proud of him for many reasons. He also competed at the Kenda TKO Extreme Enduro at Trials Training Center in TN on the following two days. I'll post some video from that soon.

So you were watching in Indy? Where do you call home?

He's my son. His Mom & I are proud of him for many reasons. He also competed at the Kenda TKO Extreme Enduro at Trials Training Center in TN on the following two days. I'll post some video from that soon.

So you were watching in Indy? Where do you call home?
Your son is a very good rider. I enjoyed watching him carry the GasGas flag for us at Indy and the TTC. The TKO race was also a blast to watch. Local boy Jordan Ashburn (Cookeville, Tennessee) finished 6th in the final and that was his first time to compete in any extreme type race. Jordan is a member of the Randy Hawkins' Am Pro Yamaha team.

Back