2013 Ossa 300 Enduro Reverse Cylinder

I'm a trials guy and the Ossa's new trials bike, which came first, looks equally cool. I hope they make it but, I don't want to be the guinea pig. I'd wait a few years and Ossa could disappear from the US, as fast as they reemerged.

After looking closely at this bike, I'd take a chance on it for sure. I hope they get imported. I do wonder if the clutch will be something unique, or something borrowed.

Lewisport has them up on their website.

Apparently Ossa plans to send 20 units to the U.S. for 2012. It may be a phantom (pardon the pun, but yes, it was on purpose), as there is no date set for their arrival. (Sounds familiar doesn't it?). This may work to my favor though. I'm trying to qualify for the ISDE again this year, so I'll stick to my perfectly unhurt '08 EC250 for the qualifiers. 2013 bikes will be out by the time the ISDE hits. I can rent a bike there, and buy a new '13 Ossa/Gas Gas, or even Christini Gas Gas. If I get the new bike bug too bad, the Christini is available now, and just a phone call away, since he sells direct!

Lewisport has them up on their website.

Apparently Ossa plans to send 20 units to the U.S. for 2012. It may be a phantom (pardon the pun, but yes, it was on purpose), as there is no date set for their arrival. (Sounds familiar doesn't it?).

Per the US importer, the twenty bike "production" run is to get bikes to the importers for evaluation and feedback, and that's a world-wide number. Quite likely there will be two in North America - 3 if Mexico has an importer.

Per the US importer, the twenty bike "production" run is to get bikes to the importers for evaluation and feedback, and that's a world-wide number. Quite likely there will be two in North America - 3 if Mexico has an importer.

Excellent info. I might venture to guess that two bikes into the country is a very wise first year move. I was thinking that 20 might be a push with only a handful of dealers countrywide.

Gran Prix Cycle is an Ossa Dealer as well as a Gas Gas dealer. He talked to the Ossa guys this week. I ordered one. They say it will be a 2013 model and arrive late 2012. We will see.

Congrats ... I am so happy that I am too broke to be looking for a new bike because it would be a tough choice between the new gasser and the ossa

I asked my local dealer an eta as well as our importer in Canada and Both told me they knew nothing of the test bikes coming and couldn't give me a date on when the first shipment would come in.

weird i wonder if they are pre-sold as in "whenever the release date is you get one" or if these guys have been told when there going to get them?

OSSA is in the development of the 250i/300i since 2010 and is hoping to create 20 bikes for importers only by the first of 2013

The first production of 2000 bikes will be done in the OSSA Girona factory and are scheduled to be released by june 2013

so if all goes well we in Australia will see these bikes aprox november/december 2013 but only if importing goes to plan

3770d071.jpg

OSSA is in the development of the 250i/300i since 2010 and is hoping to create 20 bikes for importers only by the first of 2013

The first production of 2000 bikes will be done in the OSSA Girona factory and are scheduled to be released by june 2013

so if all goes well we in Australia will see these bikes aprox november/december 2013 but only if importing goes to plan

3770d071.jpg

Show off! ;)

Back