2018 Ec300 Jetting Specs

Mud-Ectomy

Does anyone have any solid Jetting specs for the 2018 EC 300
Sea level, Hard Enduro stuff. A wee bit on the rich side ok.
Cheers

Does anyone have any solid Jetting specs for the 2018 EC 300
Sea level, Hard Enduro stuff. A wee bit on the rich side ok.
Cheers

IIRC I believe all dealers were sent info on this.
Otherwise I'm sure GGNA will have info for you. Try reaching out to them and I'm sure they will have a jetting table or better for you.

Thanks Keg I will give it a try.
Went out today with
178 Main
45 pilot
#1 standard clip
AS 2turns out
And had a bog off of idle
Thanks for the help
Martin

Anyone tried the N3CH needle yet? It worked very good in the previous models. Rode my 18’ for the first time yesterday and the N1EF needle is just awful. Zero bottom end and then explodes into mega power in the mid to top. Makes it nearly unrideable in anything technical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone tried the N3CH needle yet? It worked very good in the previous models. Rode my 18? for the first time yesterday and the N1EF needle is just awful. Zero bottom end and then explodes into mega power in the mid to top. Makes it nearly unrideable in anything technical

I have the N3cj in mine, still slightly spoogy down the pipe running stock jets, 42/175 but sings nicely everywhere else. I?ll throw a 40 pilot in when I can be bothered to clean it right up.

Has anyone tried Suzuki needle necj?
In my old yz250x ?16 i run n3ew and n3cw maybe that works for gg300.?
I dont like the stock jetting in my gg300?18 way to rich for level.

Different needles, different delivery, however not a whole lot of fuelling variance across the brands when it comes to the 72x72 300cc donks. Pretty much all running Vforce reeds coupled with a Keihin 36/38mm carb, and a free flowing exhaust. Ports for smooth power and excess squish/lowish comp.

Just a matter of finding a taper that provides the delivery style you like and then matching the clip position, pilot (and needle diameter; and/or slide number), and mains to suit particular engine and conditions.

You have to throw that garbage stock needle in the trash can. It is terrible. Goes from lean to rich and causes the bike to have weak bottom end and then explode into mid-range.

I like the NEDJ or N3CH needles

You have to throw that garbage stock needle in the trash can. It is terrible. Goes from lean to rich and causes the bike to have weak bottom end and then explode into mid-range.

I like the NEDJ or N3CH needles

Got my needles in today. I have the NECJ needle, N3CH and N3CJ. What main and pilot have you tried in with the N3CH? I'm east coast, sea level to 1000ft.

Got my needles in today. I have the NECJ needle, N3CH and N3CJ. What main and pilot have you tried in with the N3CH? I'm east coast, sea level to 1000ft.

With the N3xx needles you will have to run a pretty fat main jet. I run N3CH 3rd clip, 180 main 42p A.S. 1.5 and jetting is spot on
4f239d0e3c53d6a2b68cb5aed1a81aad.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I have KEGS setting in there right now and will ride with it Friday and then try the N3XX combo after a few laps. Thanks!

Now my EC 300 2018 work perfect with NEDW at 3

MJ 172
PJ 42
AS 1 1/2
Alt sea level
5-15 degrees C.
95-98 octane gas

but remove this damn cable choke, it is the cause of the majority of the problems

Back