2022 MR Pro 300.

Ud_luz

Any issues? Starters fixed?

Thinking about going back to old school. The KTM is great but even after converting the wretched xPlor forks to standard OC forks, the Sherco is 10,000 times better with the KYB forks.

The e-start has been the only real issue with the Rieju's. Some have issues and some don't. I know Kelly hasn't had any issues with his so far and he used it quite a bit on the ride I posted the vid of over on TT.

The only other issue I have heard of has been some have had issues with bearings on the swingarm and/or linkage having too much play. I don't know why that is. Maybe parts left out from the factory, out of spec bearings from their supplier, or what? I haven't heard of anyone having the issue lately, though.

Debating on the Rieju or the Beta 300RE. I gave my son my '20 300RE which I really shouldn't have.

Well, you know I'm biased so you know which I would buy! I like the Beta but they have had their own issues as well.

FWIW I?ve rode a couple newish Beta 300?s and my Sons 22? Rieju 300. All great bikes, loved the way the Beta?s carved the twisties, but felt both needed a flywheel weight and suspension seemed harsh (could?ve been improper setup-but I?m no lightweight so there?s that.
Loved the MR 300 motor, no flywheel weight needed. Suspension was stiff as well but bike was brand new-not broken in.
Personally I?d buy a Rieju, but I?m biased as well.

Back