50 years of kicks

18 minutes and kept me captivated the whole time! Great find! Is he here on the forum? nice choice of new bike for sure!

Nice video. It is a gift to be able to go ride. Last summer I got sick and I didn't think that I would ever be able to ride again. I made it through physical rehab then bought a new gasser. I've raced two harescrambles this year and I try to ride every week.:D

Awesome and simply inspirational!

I've had a love affair with motorcycles since I was very little. My parents took me to flat track races at a week old to watch my uncle race. My dad would ride me around on the tank of his Bultaco when I was 2.

I was one of those kids who was always in the local Honda shop eating the free popcorn and begging for free posters and pamphlets. I was transfixed by the images on Wide World of Sports when they would show anything motorcycle related and Danny Magoo Chandler was my hero.

I finally got my first bike when I was 10 and have been head over heals ever since.

At 42, I can only hope and pray that I get 3 more decades of riding before I cant throw a leg over any more.

A friend of mine showed me the video the same day I saw it posted here. Must be going viral in the motorbike community. I loved it! I literally watched it twice. VERY inspirational!

That was so good! Very inspiring. I just retired at 62 and have been meeting more and more rider's who are retired. I've always had motorcycles, but didn't start riding offroad 'till I was 54. I just can't get enough of it. I plan on riding trails way into the future! Thanks so much for sharing this vid. I will be sharing it too.
:)

Back