97 GG 250ec w/cb

Cruiser

My 97 gas gas 250 that I've had since 99/2000? It is a great bike but in the last 8 years has only been out of the garage 3 or 4 times. I've done many mods to this bike. Had a set of 45 inverted zones-shivers off a 2005? husky cr250. They need revalving.. very harsh in this setup. I planned to do this but never got around to it. It has the ducati energia stator setup which is basically what the E-line lighting coil is. This is factory on this bike, I did float the ground for more power but it needs a ac/dc rectifier to get the most from this mod. This is capable of 180w in that setup. The engine had a full rebuild 8 years ago and one race, the sandy lane enduro, and only a hand flu of trail rides since. I did have the cylinder head machined recently to make room for a newer style fuel tank. This should allow a 02-04 fuel tank and thus rad shrouds from many years to fit. I have tons on extra parts. Runs good.. I just don't ever really ride it. Pics available on request. It does have a street legal title, It needs a new headlight/turn signal switch and the signals to be wired up. It does have the CB motor.. revs quick but like a trials bike down low but crank it up on pipe and she will sing.
Asking $1000 OBO
Email me at cruiser1911 @me dot com
Thanks,
Steve... located in Jim Thorpe Pa..

Back