amarillo weather..

jhendr3702

Silver Level Site Supporter
this picture is just north of our main riding area..

3 to 4 feet of hail.. there are some videos of a wall of mud running down the river..

the guy is standing beside the hail...

wow

398270_10150931635796562_78060766561_12762680_1541315284_n.jpg

I thought hail was the iceblocks that fell from the sky?? Looks like old mates standing next to some erosion to me.. :D

I thought hail was the iceblocks that fell from the sky?? Looks like old mates standing next to some erosion to me.. :D

that is where the canadian river ran thru it... it was a wierd storm.. made all the national news.. it was seriously 4 ft of hail...

Mother natures been throwing some odd balls around lately. Over this side it feels like the seasons have shifted and everythings running a good month or two behind schedule.

Mother natures been throwing some odd balls around lately. Over this side it feels like the seasons have shifted and everythings running a good month or two behind schedule.

Yeah.. i think we are ahead by that far sometimes.. we have had , in the past, some pretty good snow storms here on mothers day..
we have already hit close to 100 this week.. we are having a plauge of moths right now.. worst i have ever seen..

Back