Aussie QLD Ride Report Video

I thought it sounded a bit lean between 7/16ths & 11/16ths throttle but a bit rich @ 13/16ths throttle, can you jet that out? :-)

Just kidding ! Awesome trails and good riding !

I thought it sounded a bit lean between 7/16ths & 11/16ths throttle but a bit rich @ 13/16ths throttle, can you jet that out? :-)

Just kidding ! Awesome trails and good riding !

Haha! I thought winding up Aussies was just a Kiwi pass-time. I didn't realise that particular pleasure extended to NW Arkansas!

Hahaha! Nice one bro! Could have saw the jetting one coming :D What happened to hippy feet? Not sure where the gums are.. Not in the rainforest.. Somewhere near the koalas I assume..

1b_surf1_wideweb__430x286.jpg

Most my riding is somewhere on or up that hill in the background..

Good video.
Looks pretty dry. Seems like the sparky might actually be serving a purpose.
I was also wondering about snakes. You guys sure have some nasties down there. I dance like a girl when I see a snake and most all of ours are harmless. LOL

Good video.
Looks pretty dry. Seems like the sparky might actually be serving a purpose.
I was also wondering about snakes. You guys sure have some nasties down there. I dance like a girl when I see a snake and most all of ours are harmless. LOL

Funny you mention this.. Have seen at least 2 snakes every time I go out. Red Belly Blacks seem to be a common occurrance, with the occassional taipan. The red bellies like the moister areas but are pretty keen to scoot when being approached. We stumbled upon a little python when looking to work around some fallen trees the other day too. Only small with a full belly. I'd shit myself if I ever saw a black mamba or a rattler though :eek: Guess its what you get used to.

Back