Awd

adv rider

Platinum Level Site Supporter
Ok, I couldn't resist starting a thread about this. I feel like at this price ,it makes trying one not so bad. I wonder if this is the company that makes them for christini? At worst for the $1600 w/ free shipping you have a spare engine, and i'm sure other parts could be made to work.

If this is truly the same bike sold here in dealerships, i can't imagine them not getting shut down by chrisitini for selling them so cheap. What are your thoughts?

.http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CHRI...OTORCYCLE-W-GasGas-300-Engine/1719648922.html

You may be up for some customs fees, but honestly it smells like a rat. Remember the saying, if its to good to be true, it probably is!

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

awd

I don't plan on risking my $. I didn't think about customs fees,maybe that's the price they start out at.And by time it's in the dealer,it costs $8000.

But it does make me wonder.

I agree, this smells. The wheels, forks and exhaust probably cost that much!

never heard of aliexpress.com, anyone used it before?

aliexpress is like chinese ebay.
The legitimacy of an item depends entirely on the person selling it.

I would be interested in how they fit the bike into this size of a package, and at this weight:

Unit Type:
piece

Package Weight:
70.000kg (154.32lb.)

Package Size:
70cm x 70cm x 50cm (27.56in x 27.56in x 19.69in)

Ok, I couldn't resist starting a thread about this. I feel like at this price ,it makes trying one not so bad. I wonder if this is the company that makes them for christini? At worst for the $1600 w/ free shipping you have a spare engine, and i'm sure other parts could be made to work.

If this is truly the same bike sold here in dealerships, i can't imagine them not getting shut down by chrisitini for selling them so cheap. What are your thoughts?

.http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CHRI...OTORCYCLE-W-GasGas-300-Engine/1719648922.html

Dont waste your money on that !!!! I got a bridge for you at half the price

awd

The member that bought rotors got them quick. If I had spare $ ,that I didn't need. I would order ,and see how it turned out. But I'm NOT going to.
And I was wondering about the shipping weight.maybe it's rolling chassis,no engine?

Deal

Anyone want to buy me one I'll pay double the $1600 Once its in my lovin arms
Stoby

That's kinda what I was thinkin' Stoby!

Even if that price was for the bike sans engine, it would totally be worth it.

Go to the site linked to this thread, look at other items for sale, and you will see pictures of all sorts of bikes with houses in the backgrounds that are not in China. It's a scam. On the big auction site they will try to sell Oakley sunglasses, designer shoes and clothes, and other items like this. Pay for it and you will get a "tote bag" in the mail. Try to get a refund and they have a record of you receiving something so you will never win. Unless you like to gamble against staggering odds, stay away!

Eric

Back