big ol hill climb!!!

every time we go out and ride a new single track i think the same thing i love our mountains and thast there 30 minutes away from my driveway:)

That was a fun ride!
That hill climb looks cool on film! Not sure why I didn't give it a go??:confused:
Next time !!

Cheers

That was a fun ride!
That hill climb looks cool on film! Not sure why I didn't give it a go??:confused:
Next time !!

Cheers

you had a good share of climbs that were pretty gnarly to bro, that was a really fun ride thanks for coming out!

its still the rockies just in the whiprous area about 45 minutes north west of cochrane alberta!

Hey Nambo-trev, that is some amazing country. Looks like great riding. Would you ever consider taking a group of fellow Gas Gas riders on a tour for a couple days?

If you could pick the absolute best time of year for riding your area when would it be?

Beer would be supplied of course!

Martin

P.S. I currently have knee problems so it would be down the road some time.

Late August or all September usually seems to be the best time for riding out here, it's much drier and not so hot. Absolutely we could show you some great trails for a couple days. You'll have to keep in touch and let me know when your healed up and we can figure it out!

Late August or all September usually seems to be the best time for riding out here, it's much drier and not so hot. Absolutely we could show you some great trails for a couple days. You'll have to keep in touch and let me know when your healed up and we can figure it out!

Cool! We will keep in touch.
Martin

Be happy to show you guys around our trails if you're ever out my way. Interior
BC ,Williams Lake area. Good riding

Dave

Back