Clarke 3.2 on 2011?

Come on, stop us from imagine how it looks like and please post some photos :)
Btw, how did you solve the coil issue ? I believe it prevents fixing the tank on the right side (if you're sitting on it )

Last edited:
Riding partner just received his Clarke tank for his new 2010 EC300. I told him to mask off the petcock and measure capacity with water before he did anything else. He said it took 3 gallons to full it all the way to the top. He's going to try other methods of measuring to make sure he is accurate with his estimate. Also, he said he was able to rinse out some stray plastic in doing this so everyone else would be wise to rinse their tanks before installation!

Eric

OK. I will try and take some photo's tonight. I can not find my flippin cord to connect my camera to the computer though. I am not happy about this fiasco because I have some important photos I need to get to the dealer on another matter!

Thanks! We all look forward to seeing the tank in the bike, massaged to get an almost perfect fit :)

About your disappeared USB cord, I purchased some time ago a reaally inexpensive "multi card reader" for these times that I do not find my cable, and I found out that the transfer speed is much faster than connecting the camera using the provided cable ;)

I just picked up a multi card reader. Grrrr. Can not find my cord. Of course I have sony which are the only cam's who use a m.s. Double grrrrrr. Will try and get the photos etc to you all asap.

I just picked up a multi card reader. Grrrr. Can not find my cord. Of course I have sony which are the only cam's who use a m.s. Double grrrrrr. Will try and get the photos etc to you all asap.

:D I have a Sony, along with other cameras, and it is really annoying that they do not adopt SD or other "standard" card formats, and continue instead with different models of Memory Stick cards :confused: :mad:

Thanks in advance for the pics! ;)

Here is the tank with fitment issue's. Will upload the other photo's later.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks for putting up the pictures. Your left shroud looks to be about 3/4" farther out than the right shroud. Even the right still looks a bit proud of the rad. Did you consider cutting out the shroud ribs to bring the shrouds in more?

The ribs are not the issue in my opinion. The tank wings and bulk of the tank mid way down the shrouds is wider than the stock tank and therefore pushes the shrouds out at the top of the radiators.

Possible fix, beyond messing with the shrouds, is to heat the tank again and pull in the wings. I may need to build a bra type strap that I can leave on the tank for a few weeks and let is change the tanks memory. I am, however, going to heat it again, add some air pressure, and reshape the wings. I will get some more pictures and I will see what I am refering to.

Thanks for the pics! With a little bit more work it will fit great! :)

Let's hope that Clarke's engineers have a look at these forums and design their tanks so that they hold as much fuel as they should, and they fit without any problems! :D

Back