Cody Webb Wins King of Motos on New Beta Two Stroke

I believe Cody would have won several endurocross races had he been riding a 300 gasser and not the 250. He had the talent to hang with the best (Taddy included) even though they had him out gunned. I regret that he's no longer on a gasser but I wish him the best - it's a joy just to watch him ride - he may be the smoothest rider I've ever seen.

Awesome little movie, that step up is killer! Id like to try that but I just got new rads I don't want to buy 2 more!

Think I'd choose my lower '07 with a trials tire for that one. Its not all "manhandling", that alone would kill you. Its the skill in throttle/clutch/balance making those pivot turns etc.

Think I'd choose my lower '07 with a trials tire for that one. Its not all "manhandling", that alone would kill you. Its the skill in throttle/clutch/balance making those pivot turns etc.

Definitely agreed! I just took the Shane Watts school and I'm watching this video thinking...there are those wheelie pivots he tried to teach me! I'm definitely going to have to work on that skill.

That video was awesome! Does anyone know what kind of tires that Jarvis was running? I know that he was using a modified mousse that failed......

I love watching those clips. When I watch them, I visualize smashed radiators, and broken cases, plus a lot of band-aids:D

Back