ec 300 2015 marzocchi clicker questions

Dj_Zorba

Hello im a totalt suspension NOOB and i got some questions on how to adjust the clickers on my 48 marzocchi forks, are the clickers on the top compression and the ones under rebound? On my trials bike i have comp on one leg and rebound on the other, both on top. But i think with this fork i have compression on both legs on top and rebound on both legs under, is it important that they are set the same amount? 3 clicks on one leg 3 clicks on the other etc? Can somebody please tell me. I want to set i standard and start from there.

Thank you.

Hi! You are correct, top ones are compression and bottom are rebound clickers. You should set them equal on both forks, 20 clicks out from fully turned in for comp and rebound. PFP is 2 turns from fully open (turned all the way counter clockwise). Spring preload is 2nd notch from the top.

Good to start at stock.you may find that you need to reduce front rebound(increase damping)quite a few clicks(7or8),bottom of both forks together(if the valving is similar to the 13)
2or3 softer on comp from memory
The rebound on mine was very aggressive making the front kick up,esp noticeable when jumping or powering up steeper hills,bike wanted to wheelie off every bump.the stock fork comp and shock settings were within 2or3 clicks of ideal (for me)

Hello im a totalt suspension NOOB and i got some questions on how to adjust the clickers on my 48 marzocchi forks, are the clickers on the top compression and the ones under rebound? On my trials bike i have comp on one leg and rebound on the other, both on top. But i think with this fork i have compression on both legs on top and rebound on both legs under, is it important that they are set the same amount? 3 clicks on one leg 3 clicks on the other etc? Can somebody please tell me. I want to set i standard and start from there.

Thank you.

Have a look in the 2015 user's manual. Still some room for improvements, but all in all I think its quite good. It does mention suspension adjustmens as well.

http://www.gasgasmotos.es/en/manuals/download-manual_gasgas_enduro_2t_2015_r02_eng.pdf.html

I spent 6 months fine tuning my suspension settings and when I finally came to a setting I liked, it was the sport setting in the manual exactly. I could have saved myself a lot of trial and error by just reading the manual, but now I have a feel for what the suspension does at a variety of settings.

I spent 6 months fine tuning my suspension settings and when I finally came to a setting I liked, it was the sport setting in the manual exactly. I could have saved myself a lot of trial and error by just reading the manual, but now I have a feel for what the suspension does at a variety of settings.
One big difference, though. Now you know that those setting are right for you. If you had just folowed the manual you would have had a question during every ride; " is this the best I can achieve?" Now you know :)

Sent fra min GT-I9295 via Tapatalk

Whats you weight and riding style? :)

Back