electric start conversion kit?

Jer

Ive got a 2008 gas gas ec 200. I see in the power parts catalog posted on this site there is an electric start conversion kit. it caught my eye and now I've been searching the internet to see if its still available. I can't find it anywhere. does anyone knoe if its still possible to buy one of these?

Sorry but I don't think the kits are available any longer. You can do the same thing by just collecting the individual parts.

Keep your eyes open for someone parting a complete electric start bike. That's what I did and got everything I needed in one shot.

Keep your eyes open for someone parting a complete electric start bike. That's what I did and got everything I needed in one shot.

Where did you find someone parting out a gasser? I've been looking around but have had no luck so far. Is there a place that I should be looking or is it just a waiting game?

Where did you find someone parting out a gasser? I've been looking around but have had no luck so far. Is there a place that I should be looking or is it just a waiting game?

I found mine here on this forum. Sadly, it is a waiting game.

Back