First proper event on my gg ec 300

It's amazing what a few stickers do! lol ill be putting a black seat cover on it soon. Just thinking about getting the higher seat foam first..have u a pic of yours

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

it sure is!! u'd tyre trouble the weekend I see..same here was thinking about mooses myself. .I had one in the rear and didn't mind but I dont like the tought of one in the frount. .worth a try tho, punchers are a pain in the hole..let me know what u get and how u find um..

Well done spooly, heard last Sunday(moto cross Ireland h&h in blessington) was very hard. How'd you

it wasn't my favourite event by no means. .still enjoyed the test. .very punishing on the bikes..thought they might have learnd something from cahir...considering buying a fan

it sure is!! u'd tyre trouble the weekend I see..same here was thinking about mooses myself. .I had one in the rear and didn't mind but I dont like the tought of one in the frount. .worth a try tho, punchers are a pain in the hole..let me know what u get and how u find um..

Good stuff, I'm glad to see your taking to the Gasser.

Yea tyre trouble in Todds Leap, but there is always the next time??

Where are you doing next yourself??

There's a grasstrack on near me the weekend im thinking of doing it..never done one before so it should be a change. ..there having a category for enduro bikes which is good, I might have to get different size sprockets tho..maby come down one to 12 on the front.

Back