First time on a race with a GG ec200 sixd '11

sounds like you really need to get your jetting cleaned up :rolleyes:
you'll ride alot smoother after that :D
and rev it a litlle more, don't ride it like a 300 ;-)

cheers,Hannes.

Good old mud times! One of my favs but definitely takes a bit of a different approach to the dry! Like everything we all have to start somewhere and practice makes perfect! Main thing is that you enjoyed! Thanks for posting

Thanks for the comments!! Yes I will try to practice a bit more, but this needs time, and I cannot find any on ebay xaxexoxi:)
sounds like you really need to get your jetting cleaned up :rolleyes:
you'll ride alot smoother after that :D
and rev it a litlle more, don't ride it like a 300 ;-)

cheers,Hannes.

you mean that I should clean the carb? The think is I use .2 in the oil mix and it seems too much fot trail riding.
Yes, I realy need to step on it a bit. Again, practice practice, practice!!!!

No, your carburettor is noy dirty, the bike is running a bit rich, and needs to be re-jetted to run better - cleaner.

No, your carburettor is noy dirty, the bike is running a bit rich, and needs to be re-jetted to run better - cleaner.

AAA now I see....and is there a specific standard to this? I now almost nothing in carb conf. I do have someone to help me but with the operation itself, not the parameters. needles, jet, etc.:confused:
I do not know if this helps, but when I was on a desending slow rocky part the engine stopped repeatedly.

Back