First video post

CampX

Bought myself a Replay XD1080 Mini a month ago, now I have to figure out editing and such.

Only bought my Gas Gas EC300 in May of 2013, my first bike ever, so its been a sharp learning curve. But I push hard, ride with guys way better than me, and learn something new everytime I go out.

Pretty much just ride tight singletrack, rocks, roots, logs.........love it!!!! Most fun I have ever had. Southern interior of British Columbia, near Kamloops.

If there is any hints and tricks to video editing, and posting to Youtube, lemme know. Problem is, my internet is so crappy I can't even watch my own videos above 480p.....grrrr.

https://youtu.be/Y3KR1E-EwaA

I'm not sure what kind of video files your cam outputs, but the most simple and straight forward editor to start with is usually Windows Movie Maker which is available for free and comes installed in most PC's.
It works well for simple stuff like trimming / splitting clips, fades and wipes, adding music, titles, intro's and outro's. The output video can be adjusted for size and may upload faster for you.

There's a saying I like that goes something like this:
If you want to get better, ride with guys 10% faster than you.
If you want to have fun, ride with guys 10% slower than you.

Back